It will be my pleasure to customise the elopement offer according to your preferences, the city of your choice, outdoor versus an indoor ceremony site, a daytime or nightime celebration . The price will be determined by the date and by the number of guests attending. Please contact me to receive a detailed proposal and estimate.
A QUEBEC CITY ELOPEMENT OFFER:
Your choice of an outdoor unique ceremony site:
The Terrace Pierre Dugua de Mons located on the Plains of Abraham which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the St-Lawrence river, the famous Dufferin Terrace and of the majestic Chateau Frontenac
Le Jardin Jeanne d’Arc located on the Plains of Abraham. One of the most beautiful garden in Quebec City. Created in 1938 by landscape architect Louis Perron, the garden has its own special style: rectangular in shape and built slightly below ground level, it combines the French classical style with the British-style beds. Over 150 species of flowers will enchante
you by their colours and scents from April to October.
A beautiful private salon with a view at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac. In case of rain, your ceremony would be celebrated at the Chateau.
Ceremony chairs & a signature table:
Classical and elegant wooden white chairs or dark brown chiavary chairs with a classical white lace overlay. A signature table on site for the signing of the legal documents by the newlyweds and the witnesses.
Flowers: A talented floral designer will customize to your liking your wedding bouquet and boutonniere. Should you have guests in attendance, we may order extra floral bouquets and boutonnières for your bridal party.
Violinist on site: A professional violinist will serenade you during the wedding ceremony. He will be present 15 minutes prior to your ceremony and during the 30 minute ceremony. He offers a complete musical repertoire. Kindly let us know of your preferences or special requests!
Wedding Photo Session:
A talented wedding photographer will be present for a 2 hour session. 30 minutes during your ceremony and 90 minutes after as he will take pictures of the newlyweds in various Old Quebec sites and at the Château. 50 pictures will be retouched. It is possible to modify the length of time of the session and have more pictures retouched for an extra fee.
POSSIBLE ADD-ON TO YOUR ELOPEMENT :
- A ceremony aisle covered with a bed of floral petals
- A vintage huppah or floral canopy
- A smooth jazz trio to perform your favourite romantic pieces of music during your ceremony
- A moonlight ceremony at the Jeanne d’Arc garden where a duo will perform the classical nocturn compositions that are evocative of the night. Imagine a few notes from Debussy – Chopin – Mozart as you exchange your vows by the candlelight glow
- Massage, hair stylist and make up artist for the bride and your bridal party provided by the Chateau’s PAYOT Institut
- Rental of a Rolls Royce or limousine with chauffeur for the day to tour the Quebec Region
- The Old Quebec Food Tour: The kitchens of Quebec were influenced by the Amerindian, British and French cuisines. The Food Tours offer the opportunity to discover these different culinary and cultural traditions of Québec City. You are sure to appreciate the special flavors and tantalizing aromas of local shops. What’s on the menu? Local wine and beer, chocolate, cheeses, pastries, crepes, vegetarian delicacies and more! Duration: 2:30 hours
- A 2 hours historical walking tour of Old Quebec
- Horse carriage tour: A romantic 40 minute horse-drawn Carriage tour in the heart of Old Quebec. You will discover the historic district with its intramural narrow winding streets, the fortifications, the Hill and the spectacular Fontaine de Tourny, the Armoury, the beautiful Parc des Champs de Bataille, Jardin Jeanne d’Arc, Martelo towers and the Sacrifice Cross.
- Helicopter tour of Quebec City area
- Pic Nic Basket for two to be enjoyed in one of the many romantic parks of Old Quebec
- A 2 tiers wedding cake made by the Castle’s pastry Chef
Please contact me start the creation of your detailed elopement offer and agenda.